Panasonic announced GX7 highend mirrorless compact camera. Similar to Olympus OM-D, Even though this rangefinder style GX7 has a retro look and feel with its leather and grey aluminium casing, but inside it, it has the most advance technology. The most welcomed feature is the in-body stabilizer which has been unavailable for all of its previous model. And that was the main reason why I bought an Olympus OM-D.
A few Panasonic GX7 notable features taken from ePhotozine:
- High resolution tilable Touch Screen and Live View Finder
- 16MP M43 Sensor with impressive noise performance and great image quality
- In-body stabilizer
- Fast operation, focus, shot to shot
- Built in NFC and WiFi for remote operation
- Wide range of Micro Four Third lenses